How can you help with my Christmas lights?
Our seasonal lighting pros can transform your home for the holidays.
Local homeowners frequently rely on us to:
- Brighten walkways, driveways and pathways with festive Christmas lights.
- Highlight doors, windows, beds, archways, mailboxes and rooflines with lighting
- Hang outdoor decorations, including wreaths and yard decor
- Adorn trees, shrubs and hedges with mini lights
- Design a custom lights display to dazzle your friends and neighbors
Brighten your home for the holidays with Bug Stoppers help!
Do you offer free estimates?
When you contact Bug Stoppers, we will send a technician to your property to meet with you and learn more about what holiday lighting services you would like and your budget. We can also answer any questions you might have about the services we provide.
We will then provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Once you approve the work you would like to have done, we can schedule a service call for installation. In many cases, we can take care of Christmas lights installation while you are away at work.
Can I purchase Christmas lighting from Bug Stoppers?
If the thought of going into the attic and dealing with tangled strands of lights sounds unappealing, rest easy. We can supply you with all the Christmas lighting you’ll need to decorate your home for the holidays, including lit garlands and wreaths.
When do I need to book my Christmas lights installation?
To respond to increased demand, we have expanded the number of appointments we have available for Christmas lights installation. That said, we have found that more and more homeowners are booking earlier and earlier in the season
Since our appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis, we recommend Houston homeowners contact your local Bug Stoppers in early November to reserve your spot. Just think of it as the first item you can check off your holiday to do list!
Do you offer energy-efficient holiday lighting?
One of the benefits of purchasing new Christmas lights from us is that we offer energy-efficient options. In addition to the more traditional C9 bulbs, Our customers can also select LED Christmas lights. LED lights require 80% less energy than their incandescent counterparts and can last up to 25 years longer.
Can you take my lights down?
Our customers appreciate that as part of our Christmas lights installation services, our technicians will return to your home after the holidays are over to remove your lights display. Bug Stoppers will safely pack your lights so that they are protected and ready for the next holiday season.
What happens if I have a problem with my display after installation?
We stand by our Christmas lights installation services. In the unlikely event that a storm or electrical problem causes your lights to stop working, our technicians will return to your property to get your lights working again.
What else can Bug Stoppers do to help me get ready for the holidays?
We realize that installing Christmas lights is just one of the many things homeowners need help with during the busy holiday season.
Bug Stoppers is also available to:
- Control pests in your home and yard, including mosquitoes, rodents, roaches and other pesky intruders, before your holiday gatherings
- Perform a heating tune-up so your house is warm and cozy for guests
- Mow your grass and put in new landscaping to showcase your home
- Winterize your pool so it’s ready for next swim season
What do I need to keep in mind when decorating for the holiday season?
Make your Christmas safe and more merry by:
- Keeping candles away from flammable materials
- Setting timers to cut electric costs while you are asleep or away
- Keeping extension cords out of the reach of small children and pets
- Using specially-designed Christmas light clips outdoors instead of nails or staples